Take a Look at "A Listed" Pitlochry Station
Pitlochry Railway Station is a Grade A Listed Building. Historic Scotland describes it as “an outstanding example of a traditional railway station, demonstrating specific characteristics of the Highland Railway Company station building of the late 19th century.”
The station was opened in 1863 as part of the new Highland Railway.
In 2013, the line celebrated its 150th anniversary and Pitlochry station was redecorated to mark the anniversary. In 2019 the station was further improved after a long period of engineering work which included new signalling and new platfroms.
Click on any photograph and the whole gallery will be enlarged.